Work with Access2Learn
Do you have the skills and expertise to change the lives of disabled students? At Access2Learn we pride ourselves on our high standards, and attention to detail. But foremost, we want to ensure that our services help disabled people to reach their goals in education and life.
At Access2Learn, our long term mission is to support learners of all ages in accessing an inclusive education and learning experience. We want to encourage a learner centred approach that accounts for all types of neurodiversity and to empower and enable independent and confident learners. We will champion the advantages of early diagnosis, intervention and support as a means of creating more positive experiences and more informed and aware individuals.
For information on jobs currently available at Access2Learn, please see below:
DSA Assessor - Nationwide
We are looking for experienced DSA Assessors at various locations across the United Kingdom, but particularly:
The primary responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Conducting Disability Student Allowance (DSA) Assessments to individuals within Access2Learn’s DSA Centre(s), the student’s home, or over the telephone.
- Identifying specialist aids/equipment/NMH Support/Assistive Technology and training requirements
- Writing a professional, detailed, and clear report suitable for various audiences
- Understanding and adhering to DSA Guidelines and Frameworks
- Working to set Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Completing ongoing CPD in the area of disability, DSA and Assistive Technology and able to evidence this for ongoing audit purposes.
- DSA Assessing: 1 year (Required)
Job Type: Contract/ Freelance
If you were interested in applying, please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV, along with a copy of your recent CPD attendance.