Average time from Assessment to report sent (2019)
Number of Centres around the UK
Total number of Assessments
MEET THE TEAM
Hayley is the Founder and Managing Director of Access2Learn and has worked within the DSA sector for a decade. From supporting her son with Autism, Hayley’s personal experience showed her how much work is still needed to support children and young adult’s with their education. Therefore she made the purpose of Access2Learn to support neurodiverse learners in having an inclusive and positive learning experience throughout their education. Hayley’s experience of the student journey and level of service through the DSA process has led her to build a truly student centred approach throughout every stage of the student experience, with an emphasis on collaborative working across the student support network and an exceptional high quality of delivery in both needs assessment and report.
Customer Service Assistant
Senior Student Consultant
- Provide reasonable adjustments and the removal of barriers to learning through assessments, helping institutes understand their responsibilities
- Strive for early, faster and more cost effective neurodiverse diagnosis – support earlier/faster intervention/support and access to government funding
- Promote a holistic learner centred approach to an individuals wellbeing and experience during education
- Contribute to research projects and build evidence on effectiveness of DSA
- Focus on supporting smooth and positive transitions throughout the education cycle for the learner
- Be encouraging and invest in continuous learning and development
- To value, respect and understand an individual’s contributions, specialisms and needs
- To inspire confidence and empowerment through encouragement, engagement and providing opportunities for individuals to demonstrate their potential
- To conduct ourselves and treat others with integrity, dignity and sincerity
- Be positive
- Embrace and Drive Continuous Improvement
- Promote a customer and Leaner centred culture and approach
- Strive to be the best – expertise, quality, capability
- Implement a proactive, transparent and integrated end to end service
- Deliver service excellence, with a continued desire to go above and beyond
- To be a UK wide organisation that builds a positive and confident neurodiverse individual, resulting in an empowered and enabled learner who can then contribute within the community/society
- To enable and optimise children and young adults learning by providing inclusive solutions and promoting access to government funding processes and a range of other funding bodies.
- To utilise any surplus revenue for community interest work through providing support, tools and funding in line with the company’s goals
- Access2Learn was created to support Neurodiverse learners in having an inclusive and positive learning experience throughout their education, with access to a full range of support that enables them to reach their full potential and empowers them with the confidence to explore future opportunities.
KPI’s and SLA’s
At Access2Learn we strive to achieve the best KPI’s and always meet SLA’s. We will do all we can to ensure that Students and University Staff receive the highest level of care and support. You can find out more about our KPI’s and SLA’s here.